Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Coffee Clutch

So ... I'm @ Starbucks on 24th.

When I think Starbucks I think of computer geeks sipping latte's and teenagers with headphones on.

I do NOT think of a group of 65+ year old men sipping coffee and making sex jokes.

Yea ... no kidding.

I wish I could type out the things they're saying.  But I can't keep up with their conversation. Here are a few random highlights:

"Yea, come sleep with MY wife for 6 months & you'll understand why I have my own room!"

"Is that what they call a woodpecker?!"

"Sure, he's only 25 years old. I still liked seeing my wife naked at that age too!"

They have tears rolling down their cheeks and one man is on the verge of an asthma attack.

I can't take it anymore. I'm going home. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment