Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Big Sky Bronze

Eeeeeek!

After what feels like a million years worth of planning we are finally ready to announce the opening of our new business: Big Sky Bronze!

I've been finalizing brochures and letterhead and contracts all day so my brain is mush --- but I couldn't wait one more second to tell ya'll about this.

The website is positively horrendous at the moment but check it out anyway --- http://www.bigskybronze.net/. Check it often as it will begin to blossom into a beautiful page over the next couple of weeks. Ha!

I don't have a whole lot more to say just yet -- because I have dinner to cook, a house to clean, and a bed calling my name. But follow us on Facebook & wish us luck in this new venture!

G'nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment