Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Web Shtuff

I think it's fair to say that I am currently obsessed with Baby O.

I love to talk about being pregnant. I love to write about being pregnant. I love being pregnant.

Sure, there are fleeting moments where I'm horrifically uncomfortable & all I want is for someone to grab the nearest set of forceps and pull this thing out of me. But, like I said --- those moments are fleeting & for the most part I am head over heels in love with the kicks and turns I feel inside me all day ... the way my boys talk to my belly as if she were already here ... & the freedom I have to eat a banana split for breakfast without worrying about what people think.



Since most people aren't dying to spend every waking moment talking about my uterus, what to pack in the hospital bag, or what colors we did the nursery in --- I have been checking in regularly with other moms-to-be on BabyCenter.com. Seriously? I love this site. It doesn't matter which part of baby-making, baby-baking, or baby-taking care of I want to talk about, there are always a few hundred other moms willing to jump in the conversation.

It got me thinking ... what other sites are out there that I am missing out on? Not baby sites necessarily. But, just websites that apply to my life. There is so much information out there. I'd love to find a few quality sites that interest me.

I'd love some feedback on sites/blogs that pertain to books & reviews, healthy/easy/or kid friendly cooking, DIY home renovation, travel & ideas for family recreation/activities/exercise.

Sure, I know I could Google those things and find a million different sites for each topic. (And I do occassionally!)  But I'm curious to see where my friends turn to for their information! So post a comment or send me an email --- nicole.oshea130@gmail.com.

Happy Monday, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment