Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

6 weeks

AK is coming up on 6 weeks old. On one hand it feels like yesterday that we were welcoming our girl into the world. But on the other hand, she is already so much a part of our family that it feel like she's always been here.

She's perfect & brings so mch love into our lives. I love her little toes and her little ears. I love the way she stares at me when I feed her. I love the way she is hypnotized by her dad's singing. I love the way she is at peace when her big brother rocks her. Her breath on my neck, the little coo's that she has decided to start sharing with us, the strength in her tiny little hands when she wraps them around my finger. All of these things make me smile.

She's a good baby. In true girl style, she is a little high maintnence ... but I don't mind. Isaac was always content being passed around or to sit in his swing. She is quite the opposite. She loves her mama & she hates to be set down. But I don't mind ... I lose hours every day just staring at her sweet face.

There are a million stories Id like to share right now ... but typing with a baby in your arms is harder than I thought it would be. So here are some pictures of the past few weeks. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment