Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What The Hell?

Have you seen the episode of friends where Rachel tells Joey that her boss wants to buy her baby? If not, you need to hop on Amazon right now and purchase season 8 of the series. I've seen the episode before but that didn't stop me from nearly peeing my pants last night when I watched it again. Ok ... maybe spontaneous urination is a bit of an exaggeration. But laughing so hard chocolate milk came out of my nose isn't.

I was in a foul mood yesterday. Not for any reason in particular ... it was just one of those blah days. I thought, for sure, the only way to cure my crankiness was to climb into bed & start fresh this morning. Then I saw Friends was on so I clicked over to it. I'm glad I did because I went to bed smiling like an idiot instead of ho-humming like Eeyore.

I slept like a rock. Apparently so did everyone else.

I rolled over this morning and the clock said 7:12 a.m. I jumped up an ripped Isaac out of bed. Golf lessons start at 8 & we still had to swing by Grama & Papa's house to pick up his clubs! I followed him around the house clapping my hands together and talking to him like a football coach. (I don't know why I think this makes him hurry up ... it doesn't. But it sure makes me feel better!) I took the quickest shower of my life, forced a lame breakfast down the poor kids throat & then started loading up the car.

A quick glance at the coffee pot to see how much time I had to make it to town.

6:34.

What the hell?

Apparently when Josh came to bed last night the clock was blinking. He reset it for the wrong time.

Doh.

So we had a good laugh & then doggy piled on the bed and played with the baby for an hour.

I've been giggling about it all day.

Did I mention the sun is shining and it actually feels like summer today? Hooray for days like this one.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment