Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bloggity Blog Blog Blog

It seems like everyone is "blogging" these days. I thought I'd hop on the bandwagon. I'm not really sure what I'll end up writing about. I certainly won't be blogging my way through South America like Kadin or making national news like Melissa. (Although, Melissa is awesomely hysterical & I would highly reccomend you checking her out.) If you are looking for something wildly creative and magical you will not find it here. (But you will find it by reading up on my sweet friend, Christine's delicious blog.

What you will get here is a glimpse into my beautiful life & an introduction to a cast of characters I'm lucky enough to call my friends & family.

Thanks for stopping by.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment